ST - Warlord Site Tokens

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Tue Feb 29 07:57:00 PST 2000

  You know, Lavina, they sell table mounted presses for leather and I am
sure you would not have to twist David's arm much to get him to buy one. :)
The only problem would be how much extra he brought home. :)

Cyniric

To let all of you in on Cyniric's joke here, I sent him (Cyniric) and mylord husband, David, out to buy a lamp, they came home with a router and circular saw.  A few minutes later, I sent them out once again to get a lamp.  They returned with a scroll saw.

Men..., you turn them loose in a hardware store and they start salivating at the mouth and loose track of their original quest.

...but then again, the next night mylord husband, David sent me out for light bulbs, I returned home with my lamp....

Lavina