ST - On Site tokens.....

Brent_Ryder@Stream.com Brent_Ryder at Stream.com
Tue Feb 29 10:17:46 PST 2000

Howdy to all interested - Ches, Lavina, and Suzanna - I personally do not care
what they look like since I almost never carry one and only file then in a
drawer after the event. I will leave it up to you three to decide what can an
cannot be done. Try and keep the price per token down. If you need help or want
to setup a token making party, let everyone know.

You have slightly less than three months to make around 800 tokens.

Let me know if you all need anything

Borek

P.S.

     No, I am not going to decide who is in charge so long as something is being
done.