ST - Lyoness

Ron Hardy rhemail at flash.net
Wed Mar 1 08:56:57 PST 2000

Thanks one and all for your offers. Since Hal works so close to me I'll take them
to him on thurs. on my way to the airport once again. Who would have thought that
becoming baron would be so good? for bussiness.
Hal, how late will you be there on thurs.? But I will be at the war- ya'll come
now ya hear!
Catrins cooking, much bashing of your friends, merchants galore and cool weather.
PSST- lets not mention the R word and perhaps it will be dry this year.
XXXX-(crossed fingers)
Fritz