ST - Warlord

Aslyn aslyn2 at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 2 15:58:43 PST 2000

Her Excellency opined:
  {el-snip-o)

  Hint: Last year, there were actual, real life sea creatures on site--ask Aslyn)

  Ooooohh, yeah!  There was this little one armed crawfish dude looking really miffed about us disturbing his home beneath the Steppes Pavillion (visualize Pierre, the miffed crawfish with a Maurice Chevalier voice going:  You have deesturbed my abode.  Pleaze step away [snap, snap] Uh, huh.)

  I still regret that I did not have a crawfish in a bowl at Artisan last year as our unofficial Steppes Light List Champion (of course, he would've been named....Stu.....)
  The bardic competition, as I recall, has been judged by the baron in the past.  I will be pleased to attend to that role ( and will ask the assistance of our Bard, Mistress Aslyn).

  I would be pleased to assist!

  Thank you, Stephania, for volunteering to coordinate the competition.

  Ohhhh thank you, Stephania!!!!!

  {{Aslyn now returns you to your regularly scheduled list, and her busy scribal calendar}}

  Ink-stained hugs to you all!

  P.S. - Beware:  the Pooh Kitty has figured out the new answering machine.

  ~aslyn