ST - Calander

ches@io.com ches at io.com
Mon Mar 6 12:46:41 PST 2000

There is a link off the steppes page now that will take you to the most
current dates and deadlines for all our business, populace, and events.

http://www.steppes.org/dates.html

Mar.
7 - Business Meeting
Close bids for Warlord
23- Populace Meeting
Alasdair & Margarite's House

I will have the steppes letters with me at Business Meeting. Again I
apologize for the delay. There will be a phone list in it and you will
have until April 1st to get any last minute corrections to me before I
publish the 2000 Doomsday Book.

Here is the calander until you see the newsletter.

7 Fighter Practice, Flagpole Hill, 1:00pm
8 Business Meeting,La Madeleine
9  Rapier Practice, WHRC Lindenwood Fighter Practice,Baron Duncan's
10  Lindenwood Armor Workshop,Baron Duncan's
11  Lindenwood Demo Lewisville Celtic Feis & Highland Games

12 Fighter Practice, Flagpole Hill, 1:00pm
13 Summer Collegium The Trivium
14  Bardic Circle, Lady Bianca's, Musicians' Guild, Lady Elin's
15  Gulf Wars Rapier Practice, WHRC Lindenwood Fighter Practice,Baron
Duncan's
16  Gulf Wars Baron Duncan's  Lindenwood Armor Workshop,
17 Gulf Wars Renaissance Dance, WHRC
18  Gulf Wars

19 Gulf Wars Fighter Practice, Flagpole Hill, 1:00pm
20
21  Calligraphers' and Illuminators' Guild, Mistress Aslyn's
22  Rapier Practice, WHRC Lindenwood Fighter Practice, Baron Duncan's
23  Populace Meeting Alasdair & Margarite's House Lindenwood Armor
Workshop, aron Duncan's
24  Machiavelli's Revenge - Blacklake (Midland/Odessa, TX)
25  Machiavelli's Revenge - Blacklake (Midland/Odessa, TX)Red Tape Event -
Greywood (Nacogdoches, TX)

26 Fighter Practice, Flagpole Hill, 1:00pm
27
28 Clothiers' Guild,Lady Elspeth's
29
30 Southern Regional Faire - Southern Region (Huntsville, TX), To Sa
Queen - Eldern Hills (Lawton, OK)  Southern Regional Faire - Souther
Region (Huntsville, TX), To Save A Queen - Eldern Hills (Lawton, OK)
31 Southern Regional Faire - Southern Region (Huntsville, TX), To Save A
Queen - Eldern Hills (Lawton, OK)  Southern Regional Faire - Southern
Region (Huntsville, TX), To Save A Queen - Eldern Hills (Lawton, OK)

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
ches at io.com