ST - Steppes Warlord

Ches ches at io.com
Wed Mar 8 19:20:28 PST 2000

Of all the discussion so far this post from Elspeth that is the answer to
the question.

We need to think about our volunteers. What will bring THEM back to work
again?

Why reinvent the wheel when we already have a steel belted radial that will
withstand any sharp object and drive stably in both the snow and sand?

Reservations are for one purpose only. To help with checking in. That help
includes a great realm of things that benefit both the volunteer and the
membership.

At this point if the gate head wants to take reservations to make their jobs
easier then let them do it. It has nothing to do with money and everything
to do with peace of mind

Sincerely,
Chiara
Dallas, Texas