ST - Steppes Warlord

Kelley, Sean Sean_Kelley at stercomm.com
Thu Mar 9 08:44:11 PST 2000

>Okay, I'll put my labor where my mouth is.  If it will keep the costs of
the
>event down (and frankly I don't see how the two are connected) and prevent
>an additional charge at the gate, I will work Gate for as many hours as I
am
>needed.  I further pledge to find five additional people to work gate at
>some point in the week-end.

*laughs and hangs his head*
Uh oh... I know where I am going to be for WarLord.  You can count me in
Alys.
But I am going to need to get SOME sleep as Timo has told me I am going to
be there
and fighting in no uncertain terms.  I made the mistake of suggesting I
might be going
down to Austin that weekend... *grins*

>I hope that there are other members out there who are willing to do this as
>well, for all of the different tasks that need doing.  There are 175 names
>on the Steppes Domesday list.  Surely that is a sufficient staff to run ANY
>event.  Lets all make an effort to get those that are not already commited
>to some task at the event to come out and pitch in.  Nothing galls me more
>than to be at a Steppes event and see our guests having to do the work that
>our members should be doing.
>Alys

John Bayne