ST - Anyone left at home?

Walter J. Wakefield wjwakefield at juno.com
Sat Mar 18 20:35:24 PST 2000

Well, I'm still here...  Have the kids for spring break, and Agilwulf's
out of town, so we couldn't make the war.  Have been making more polymer
clay beads for Warlord site tokens...  wanna help?  Let me know and come
over some evening next week...
P.S. got my copper cylinder soldered today at class - it took 2 acetylene
torches to do the trick.  But we shouldn't have used easy, cause I still
need to solder in the bottom!

Suzanna, herbalist