ST - Business Meeting & Artisian

Jennifer Leighton-Jeurgens isabeljlj at mail.com
Wed Mar 22 07:13:06 PST 2000

Your Excellency,

I am sending you my bid to run Artisian now instead of at the Business
Meeting next week due to the fact that my daughter will be in from out of
town.

I am willing to run Artisian with any advice or suggestions from previous
Autocrats that are interested in helping.  I attended last year and a couple
of ideas that I would like to toss around as well.  Sir Gunther is infact
willing to do feast for me (assuming that he is not Crown at that time).  I
do have some experiance running large things (aircraft squadrons and the
like).  Please feel free to get bacj to me at any time.

Isabel FitzHugh (the cute red-head from the hill)