ST - Tent Fabric

Ron Hardy rhemail at flash.net
Mon Apr 3 10:29:04 PDT 2000

Fritz here,

In a week or two I will be placing an order for 10oz., 60" wide,
waterproof Army duck canvas to build a period pavillion for myself and
Catrin. I'm getting it for about $4.00 a yard. I have a couple of other
people that are getting fabric as well. Does any one out there want some
of this fabric? It appears to be the same as the sunforger fabrics. It
is a natural colored, very tight weave cotton duck. I'm getting 100
yards but I make no gurantees about it aside from the fact that it looks
good to me.

If your interested e-mail me privately at rhemail at flash.net