ST - Persona

iainmacc@juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Wed Apr 5 16:12:50 PDT 2000

	Unto my friends and kinsmen, greetings.

	I am Iain MacCrimmon, a lowland Scot from the moors of Skye. Born in the
year 958 by the reckoning of the Irish, I am a member of a clan famed for
its pipers. Alas, I never took up the pipes, for I found it too difficult
to sing while playing them.
	I was educated as a child by my father, who had a smattering of latin
and a good command of english. I was supposed to have been educated by
the churchmen, but they found me a wee bit too willing to argue. A
failing of mine, it is true.
	I am a sometime fenman and fisherman, often thought to be a bard, and a
fighter when the occassion arises. I am known to be a bit loose-footed,
which perhaps accounts for some thinking of me as a ne'er-do-well.
	I am more competent in the woods than the fields, more at ease with dogs
than with horses, and more at home at sea than on land.

	Mundanely, I am Sam Orton. I repair copiers and fax machines as a
living. In my free time, I play bass guitar, sing, write poetry and
prose, run roleplaying games, spend time with my Lady Francesca (Chiara's
evil twin) and her boys Andre and Dante, and pretty much enjoy life. And,
with the exception of the birthplace and birthdate, all of the above is
generally true of me, as well.

								Iain MacCrimmon

P.S. Yes Chiara, of course you can use this if you like. I can't imagine
why you would, but sure....