ST - re: Persona

Tammy S Cox ciannit at mailcity.com
Sun Apr 9 10:59:48 PDT 2000

 Dear lady Chiara,

   I hope you are well and prosperous as you read this. I the  tale of my life tell you. I was born in the time of Bealtaine that the Roman priests call May. Domnall ua Neill was high king in Tara. He holds that place still. I am studying for the Ollam as did my mother before me.The ryming and singing I am learning, as befits my age. My tutor for the harp and cithra told me that I had no hope of being  a harper but many kinds of pipes I can play. The Roman priets do not like this learning for a woman but they are no longer all of the old priest clans so as befits a clanswoman of warriors my mother educates me. I use the writing of the Romans to send this story to you. Somethings they teach can be useful when I myself cannot to you come. My own living I have from three farms. The slaves that work them also I have. Of my class women choose their own mates unless there is a need for alliance, so a husband I need not take.

farewell until my eyes on you fall ,may they see you in good fortune with all your children well and happy.
slainte.

Ciannit

Send FREE April Fool's Greetings to your friends!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/American_Greetings.rdct