ST - S.C.A. Membership forms

ches@io.com ches at io.com
Wed Apr 19 06:09:20 PDT 2000

Have you tried the ones on the steppes warlord page?

http://www.steppes.org/warlord

I think they are still on the nt server and have not been moved over to
the ansteorra UNIX server yet. AOL has a problem with UNIX but has an
easier time with NT.

I can also email them directly to you in a word doc. :)

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
ches at io.com