ST - Lost Email Addy - Elin the Timid

Ron Hardy rhemail at flash.net
Wed Apr 19 15:05:45 PDT 2000

Rick,
I just took a look at the virtual doomsday and you've done a very nice job with
it. Thank you for your service to this barony.

Populace, please make use of the wonderful virtual doomsday Rick has set up for
us.
It will make award recs. so much easier for everyone.

Speaking of award recs., SEND' EM IN. We have very few award recs. at this point
and we will be putting together our letter to the crown shortly. Please, if you
submit an award rec. for someone find out if they have the award first. Consult
the Steppes virtual doomsday or the Ansteorra doomsday or be sneaky about asking
them but please find out.
We are happy to accept award recs. via E-mail or snail mail.

rhemail at flash.net
khardy at flash.net
http://www.neat-stuff.net/steppes
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/herald/OP/OP.pdf