ST - Bonwicke? Gasp!

Kat de Novelompart katarina1420 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 07:21:07 PDT 2000

Father Ryan,

I myself am about to depart from Lubbock for a new job
in the Steppes area.  Information about Bonwicke can
most easily be found on their website:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/2633/

I would advise contacting the seneschal, Lord Jasper
Codrington, he is a fine gentleman and would be able
to help you probably better than anyone.

if I can help you in anyway before I move in mid-May,
please let me know. I can be contacted privatly at
katarina1420 at yahoo.com.

Katarina de Novelompart