ST - Attachments to the list on the ansteorra server

Ches ches at io.com
Thu Apr 20 19:52:22 PDT 2000

This listserve does not allow several forms of attachments. It all gets
converted into hexadecimal characters and that is just a pain to clean up.
Please for all our sakes do not send attachments of any kind to this list.
If you have a file that you wish us to view let us know where we can
download it or if we need to send you our email address.

This precaution is due to the high number of viruses and just plain badly
written macros in word docs really messing with our computers.

Please do not send attachments to this list.

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas