ST - New contact info

Matilda Meriwether matilda at texas.net
Sun May 7 16:40:49 PDT 2000

Hi everyone.

I have a new phone number.  It's 214-321-8624.  It will be published in next month's Steppes Letter.

Starting now, I will be off line for a while, then will have a new e-mail address.  I'll post to the list as soon as the new info is confirmed and my computer is set up.  Until then, please direct newcomers or others wishing to contact the Steppes Hospitaler to call me at the above telephone number.

Thank you.

Lady Matilda Merriwether
Hospitaler to the Steppes