ST - movie Night!

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Fri May 12 06:57:46 PDT 2000

--- Their Excellencies of the Steppes said ... ---
getting it upright.  If anyone is going out Friday night and can get
permission from the autocrat (Ld. Fearghus McKenna) to save us a spot
nearby to  the list, we would appreciate it.  The pavilion needs about
20X25 feet.  Please feel free to hang out with us under the Big Top
during the day.   This is YOUR pavilion, and we want you there.

--- Timothy of Glastonbury says below ---

Your Excellencies,

I am on the staff of Elfsea Springfaire and will send word that such a place
be reserved for your Barony's pavilion on the first row.  We look forward to
you, and all of the populace of the Steppes attending.  If there is anything
else I can assist with, please simply let me know.

Lord Timothy of Glastonbury
Royal Liaison for Elfsea Springfaire
Sound Coordinator for Elfsea Springfaire
Protege to Viscount Galen of Bristol