ST - Thank you

Brent_Ryder@Stream.Com Brent_Ryder at Stream.Com
Mon May 15 06:10:53 PDT 2000

---------------------- Forwarded by Brent Ryder/Dallas/Stream on 05/15/2000
08:06 AM ---------------------------

Jeremy Bell <JBell at innoventry.com> on 05/13/2000 10:59:36 AM

To:   "'brent_ryder at stream.com'" <brent_ryder at stream.com>
cc:

Subject:  Thank you

Lord Borek Vitalievich Volkov
     Pardon my burden to what I am sure is a full mailbox.  I am Lord
Jomar Blackstone.   In my first year of playing Warlord was my second
event,
my first true SCA experiance and most memorable.  I was only 17 at the time
and was just finding my roots in the old ways.  We have made it a tradition
to attend Warlord every year (even when it was the only event we could go
too) and have enjoyed every moment. Okay, I'll get to the point.  We, that
is those of us of the soon to be renewed house Brokenaxe, just wanted to
say
thank you to all of the people that work so hard to make Steppes Warlord
great.  It is always a great pleasure to attend and participate in the
wonder, even if their are moments we don't remember :).  So from those of
us
from house Brokenaxe,  Thank you....may you lie in Valhalla...

                    Lord Jomar Blackstone