ST - Weather at Warlord

Chuck Swanson whitestar3 at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 08:52:47 PDT 2000

I am  a storm spotter.  I will be on site with My 2
meter So I will Know if a weather net  comes up and
where the bad weather is and how soon it be on us this
will let be know me know so I can let  the autocrat
KNOW ASAP .

Chuck SWanson
Kc5lts

http://www.weather.com/weather/cities/us_tx_canton.html

> 	So far they are only announcing possible
> thunderstorms during the
> 	weekend, but I would like to make sure everyone is
> aware of what
> 	this up coming weekend can bring in advance.
>
> 	Patric de Long Coeur
> 	In service,

=====
Lord Charles de Marquette