ST - I found this nailed to my door this morning...

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Thu May 25 08:01:12 PDT 2000

I found this nailed to my door this morning with quilting pins.
Has anyone see my protege's Isabel???

The Aliens have Landed!

The Aliens have landed!

As predicted by Baron Fritz 'Harbor Master' der Rothirsch, Borek and Isabel
have been abducted by aliens.

At last sighting they had not been harmed. Rumor has it that the Aliens are
taking them on a tour of the outer reaches (Bermuda)

We may never be seen again (don't they wish)

What other predictions has Master Fritz made?

Will Waterlord be a wash out?

What else will come true?

Doom Doom Doom

In memorium, please speak kind words for the newly departed, may they be
returned safely (and not too sunburnt) to us all