ST - Need info

Catherine Sims arianne_steppes at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 06:59:06 PDT 2000

 The phone number I have is 972-235-4734.  You might try that and see if you have any luck.

Arianne

  Elspeth de Forbeys <ladyforbeys at yahoo.com> wrote:
Does anyone have current contact information for
Lodovico ? The phone number I had is coming back as
no longer in service.

=====
yours in service,
Lady Elspeth de Forbeys
motto:
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texi

"If you don't have anything nice to say, come and sit next to me!"  -- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Cathy Sims