ST - Relocation info

F J Villafranca III rev at wcc.net
Sun Jul 2 20:57:02 PDT 2000

Greetings unto all,
    I am Eshtban il Andalus of the Shire of Tre' Lac (San Angelo). I
apologize in advance for the use of this list space / bandwidth, and
request any replies to the following be forwarded to my private e-mail
address of rev at wcc.net. As of the 17th of this month I will be
relocating to the Steppes and am in urgent need of suggestions for a
mundane dwelling (ie Apartments) reasonably near the DFW airport. If any
subscribers have any suggestions, please forward the information to my
private e-mail address above.

                                                        Most humble and
appreciative,

                                                         Eshtban il