ST - From Lady Simone

ches ches at io.com
Tue Jul 11 08:11:01 PDT 2000

The following message is from Lady Simone, all answer need to go to her
email address. Her email was too large to post to our list. Therefore I
will send the file to anyone that wants it until it can all be posted on
the web with permissions.

---<--------<@@>------>------

Hello everyone Here is The New UpdatedBardic Roll call List. I would Like
to Thank everyone who has already sent there information.Special thanks to
those who have played Editor for me and provided me with spelling
corrections, you know I need it, and am grateful for it.

So far the Bard count for this Kingdom is 94 Bards. Please because of the
volume of bards we are creating Pages for if you haven't sent me your
information please do so soon. If there are "**" by your name it means I
have already received information from you for your Page in the Bardic
GalleryThank you very much for your quick response. if there is no "**" by
your name I need your information by the 15th of September in order to
have your page included in theBardic Gallery by the time the new Bardic
site goes public

If I have not received your information please send it
lady_simone at code-works.com or Regular mail to my assistant Sen=E1n at
Rendell Skaggs 1088 W. Green St, Stephenville,TX 76401 E-mailed submission
can be received in Word, text, Rtf and HTML formats

Information we are looking for from each bard that wishes to Be
represented in
the Gallery is

1. Group the Bard is from
2. Persona Biography and accolades in the Performing and Bardic Arts
3. Pic of Self in garb and device if one is registered so their is a
face to go with a name
4. A body of original works to be displayed to showcase your talent
(Note: Storage space is NOT repeat NOT Limited)
5. A decision if the works are to posted only for display or to be
included in a Knowne world Bardic Book
6. Contact information id you want to Provide it or we can add a guest
book to your individual page.

It was requested that I check the bards list against the OP for Proper
Name spelling and Rank Which I have just finished. If you have an award
that is not posted here please contact the Zodacious Herald and find out

how to update your records in the Kingdom OP. Awards and dates taken
from Kingdom OP 7/10/00 Please make sure The information we have for you
is
correct.

As usual corrections not related to the OP and additions or removals
Contact me at lady_simone at code-works.com