ST - interested in llama hair?

Walter J. Wakefield wjwakefield at juno.com
Tue Jul 18 17:52:34 PDT 2000

Agilwulf has acquired some llama hair.  If you would be interested in
spinning and weaving same, please contact him at walterw at airmail.net or
214-351-3907 most days after 3 pm till about 9 pm.  He might be able to
bring it to populace meeting Thursday, if you get a hold of him before
then.  He has 4 small feed bags worth, so there is enough for several
spinners, I would think.  It is not clean (i.e. has leaves and grass in
it, but does not feel real greasy or oily.)  The llama are only sheared
once a year, I think.  The people that provided the llama hair would be
interested in getting a pair of hatbands out of the deal.  Any takers?

Suzanna (secretary to a Saxon who only writes in runes!)