ST - Re: GL - 100 years war

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 25 11:12:05 PDT 2000

.  Though it doesn't address why English Royalty wanted
>all
>things French :)

  Because their Norman and we know its all the Normans fault.  My choice has
nothing to do with "English Royalty".  They stopped being English when The
Bastard crossed the Channel.  I think though coming to England made them
realize the curse the French had bestowed upon at the time of the
Rollo-formerly-known-as-Gongu-Hrolfr accepted their bribe and foresaken his
proper Germanic and Nordic heritage.

>I look forward to your Chevauchee into my homeland so that I and my
>compatriots may show you the error in your judgement.  After all, you face
>none other than the Great Bertrand du Guesclin and his "merry" men. :)
>(among other fine and worthy notables).

  Be sure to bring that delusional teenager.  We have a piece of stake with
a little kiss of flame for her.

Cyniric