ST - Chirurgeon Class

Ron Hardy rhemail at flash.net
Tue Jul 25 17:54:30 PDT 2000

Many would be. Lets see what we can do to setup a personal class, hire an instructor and get some more chiugeons in this kingdom.
The french may need them in the near future.

(Ok you all realize this is all in fun please don't write me nasty letters about being mean to the french. Heck,  I happen to like
their overpriced wine and cheeses.)
Fritz