ST - Beginning/intermediate Belly Dance

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 11:31:08 PDT 2000

Greetings to the list.

After months and months of requests, I am going to start teaching a
beginning/intermediate class on Thursday evenings at my house in Carrollton.

Those interested please call me at 972-245-9707 of email me at
ladyoftherose at hotmail.com.

The class is open to anyone who wants to learn.  I teach primarily Turkish
Traditional mixed with my own style.  There are also other experienced
dancers who have expressed a wish to come and teach and share their
knowledge, so we should have a diverse group with alot of differing
techniques to share.

What to bring:  middle eastern clothes are not necessary for the class, if
you have them and want to wear them for class, that is fine.

I suggest, comfortable clothing, a dance belt if you have one, I tend teach
in clothing that will allow the students to see what I am doing, so wear
what you are comfortable in.

If you have a drum, bring it, we will spend some time working with those
too.

I teach with zills, they are not necessary but are fun, if you have those
bring um too!

I also teach to period and modern music.  I use the modern music for warms
ups, so be prepared for anything!

See you there!

Larissa