ST - Job Oppertunity

Jennifer Bowers JBowers at ccsb.com
Fri Jul 28 11:13:07 PDT 2000

Dallas Law Firm seeking Accounting Data Analyst

Your analytical and data-mining skills will be a strong asset on the accounting team of our downtown law firm.  This position retrieves and analyzes report data, prepares G/L reconciliations, and processes the firm's receipts.  Accounting/finance degree or equivalent and experience with SQL/relational databases desired.  Please respond with salary history to:

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman and Blumenthal L.L.P.
Personnel Department
200 Crescent Court
Suite 1500
Dallas, TX  75201

Our firm handles Corporate Law, and employees around 200 people.  Dress code is strictly business (tie, dresses, dress slacks......)  We are in the Crescent Court Building off of Woodall Rodgers, in Downtown Dallas.

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
         www.carringtoncoleman.com