ST - Thank you for Artisan

Elspeth de Forbeys ladyforbeys at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 08:27:47 PDT 2000

   I would once again like to say a heartfelt thank
you to all the people who helped make Artisan a
reality. Vivat to Gala Cunningham our newest Artisan !

In order of my memeory ;but not neccesarily
importance,

Lady Meredudd Brangwyn and Isolde von Rugen for being
my deputies and handling the hospitality for our out
of kingdom visitors. This left me free to make
mistakes in other areas.:)

Lady Katya,her Lord husband Lord Mikhail Calhoun and
Don Duncan Hepburn for set up.

Lord Philo Alexander and his crew who made such a
marvelous feast. I need that pasty recipe. I'm sorry I
did not get the names of the whole crew. They cooked
from dawn until dusk to provide a meal for the
populace in addition to a light lunch for the judges
and Nobility.

Lady Maeva and her crew for being so efficient in
cleaning the kitchen I hardly knew it was happening.

Lady Anna batChaim for taking care of gate and making
sure everyone was signed in to display.

And to my beloved Lord husband, John Irwin and Lord
Willaim Ironwyrm who had so many other people helping
them make sure everything was cleared up and packed
away, thank you also.

=====
yours in service,
Lady Elspeth de Forbeys