ST - Heraldic Commentary and Work session

Roy Heath the_one_true_roy at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 09:08:24 PDT 2000

Hi folks,

         The following link will bring up a map to our house.  The street address is 5107
Pershing St. and we will be looking forward to the first meeting to be held here.  Please call
at 214-704-9939 if you have any questions about where, when, or what.  This will be a general
work session for people interested in submitting names or armory, as well as for heralds to
work on commentary and internal activities.

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=5107+Pershing+St.&csz=Dallas%2C+TX+75206&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

Erc
Oakenwald