ST - Clothier's plus

Elspeth de Forbeys ladyforbeys at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 12:47:02 PDT 2000

   Clothier's Guild will be undergoing a change for
the last part of this year. Lady Meredudd and I will
be hosting Clothier's and Textiles' at the house.
Please mark your calendars for the second Tuesday of
each month. For September we will be meeting on the
11th. The address is 2115 El Dorado Way, Carrollton.
I will be posting directions later; but we have had a
couple of Populace meetings there in the past. I would
like someone to talk about basic garb for beginner's
in our first meeting. If no one volunteers, I'll give
the talk myself. Then every will be wearing Celtic
garb after that.:)
Chiara has done a fabulous job in the past hosting
Clothier's for some years. She has earned a break and
our gratitude.

=====
yours in service,
Lady Elspeth de Forbeys