ST - interests

Catherine Sims arianne_steppes at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 07:15:40 PDT 2000

 Greetings, Lady Raven,

Normally I hesitate to correct our beloved Baroness, but I'm sure her computer is responsible and she is not.  The correct address for populace meeting on Thursday night, August 24, is 3000 Cornflower, not 300.  If you need any assistance in locating the house, please feel free to call me on my mobile at 214-546-9429.

Welcome again, to the Steppes!

Arianne

  Kellie Hardy <khardy at flash.net> wrote:
Greetings Lady Raven,
I am Catrin, currently priveleged to serve the Steppes as Baroness. My lord
husband, Baron Fritz and I want you to know that you are most welcome here, and
we are eager to help you in any way we can. I see you have already been greeted
by Lady Isolde and Her Grace, Duchess Willow, and have the beginnings of a way
to participate in your interests. We hope you will join us at populace meeting
this coming Thursday, at the home of Master Tadgh. His address is 300
Cornflower in Plano. This meeting is informal, garb optional (please skip the
wheat-sheaf dress---har, har, Borek! :D) and a great way to meet lots of folks
who can help you. We try to encourage everyone to bring something to eat. It
is good to break bread together! (Hint hint, everyone!) If you have any
questions, please use the email address above, or call us at 214-821-1223. We
are glad you are here with us; we hope you will find Steppes to be a good home
to you!
In service to Ansteorra and the Steppes,

Catrin

Nikki Ross wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I'm a middle eastern dancer, a garber, and bard. I want to get into combat
> archer but I need to get my armor made along with the arrows for it. I like
> to cook and be around children.
> Lady Raven Khan

"If you don't have anything nice to say, come and sit next to me!"  -- Alice Roosevelt Longworth