ST - new person in kingdom

Elspeth de Forbeys ladyforbeys at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 12:25:35 PDT 2000

Welcome to the Steppes !

    There are many things to do here, so your time
will be well filled if you choose. The second Tuesday
of each month there are 2 guilds that meet at my home
in Carrollton. Clothier's and Textiles. On September
12, Morgan Cain will be teaching a class on basic garb
beyond t-tunics. It promises to be very interesting
and she will be bringing handouts.
Lady Meredudd is heading up the textiles guild. I'm
not sure what she has planned. She had mentioned
Tapestries at one point. Please contact me for
directions if you are interested.

yours in service,
Lady Elspeth

=====