ST - last minute stuff

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Fri Aug 25 08:12:33 PDT 2000

Tonight I will be driving my new car to Kinko's and printing out the
newsletter.

I need to hear from the NEW officers. A report of some kind would be
appreciated, some kind of hint that you are the officer of that office as
I am going to continue to leave the office blank and the app request up
until I hear the offices are officially filled.

I have cover art!! Now I need October art but you have some time. :)

Ya know you have been in the barony a long time when you start to correct
the spell checker when it pops up on steppes and you try to tell it that
steps is not correct. :)

--
Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca