ST - LOOKING FOR Fighter practice (from the Rialto)

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 28 01:35:58 PDT 2000

Since he had asked for a direct response, that's where I sent mine.  I told
him how to find the Baronial webpage, what activities were occurring
(including Wednesday, in case he gets in early), and so on.  Some of us just
don't clutter the lists with copies of private messages; probably should
have done the "replied privately as requested" thing so you wouldn't fret.

                                    ---= Morgan