ST - New Hospitiler

Jennifer Leighton isabeljlj at mail.com
Mon Aug 28 07:58:21 PDT 2000

Greetings to the Gentle Populous of Steppes -

I am pleased to serve the Barony as your new Hospitiler.  I have some
exciting ideas about how to get and then *keep* newcomers that come to our
Barony.  Those of you at the August Populous meeting may have heard me
mention "Classes".  The first of which will be held October 22 at the normal
fighter practice at Flag Pole Hill.  If you are interested in speaking or
otherwise helping out, please email me privately.

I will be on vacation from Spetember 1st-12th.  When I return I will show up
at the various fighter practices (light and heavy) and all of the guild
meeting I can find.  I figure that it will take me till the end of October
to hit everything.  This way, I get to meet more of you, you can meet me,
and I will be better able to explain each of guild briefly to newcomers when
I talk to them. Also, if you are interested in becoming a Deputy, I would
love to have you!!

Isabel