ST - Skate night

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 14:13:53 PDT 2000

Wow...ask and ye shall have I guess.

I need to escape!  Anyone want to come along?  I have coerced some of the
rowdier squires to come and skate with me, below is the information, I hope
to see some of you out there.

Count Sir Muhadi, you have owed me a skate night since your son's birthday,
consider this a challenge *grin*

Of course, my dance class is about to find out we are skating...Hey Ladies,
it is good for the breathing....

*grin*

Larissa

Interskate Roller Rink
1408 South State Highway 121, Lewisville, TX 75067
(972) 221-4666

Best way to I-35, get off on 121.  Go toward the South.  It's just a couple
blocks down on the left.

Thursday night, 7-9 PM Adult Night.  Admission is $4 per adult but in groups
of 4, it's $6 total.  Skate rental, either inline or quad skates is $2.