ST - Job Oppertunities

Robert Haeffner caradoc at haeffner.net
Mon Sep 11 15:15:41 PDT 2000

If I came across as hostile, I apologize, and I have no problem when the posts are from someone on the list.  But this post came from (or at least was addressed from) a company hr department.  That was my main problem with it.

On that same note if anyone really is loking for work, email me privately and can send you the job posting from my company.

Sorry for the abrupt nature of my previous post.

Caradoc