ST - Notes...

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Thu Sep 14 10:35:39 PDT 2000

There are a few notes that I have from Business meeting that I thought
others would post to the list. I have not seen them so I will post them
now.

The Fighter practice at Old City Park has been moved to the first tuesday
of the month after business meeting.

Due to the olymipcs coming up the gym we have had our rapier practice at
is being over run by new and upcoming gymnsts on Wednesday so we are now
on Thursday from 7pm to 10pm. Come and dance or fight! :)

There will be no fighter practice at the hill on thanksgiving weekend or
christmas weekend.

Laurels Prize Tourny is coming up, get your stuff made and your papers
written! :)

Baronial Guard trabards from the past are being sought out. If you have
one please contact the Baroness immediatly. She also needs help with
applying the new patches. If anyone has a picture of one send it to me
asap!!

Catrin, are letters of intent to be part of the guard still being
accepted?

There is going to be a huge birthday bash at Elfsea Defender that I am
organizing. Please contact me if your birthday is also that weekend or if
you just want to help.

Uncommon Con Demo, thanksgiving weekend, is being Headed up by
Dss. Larissa, please contact her about what is needed.

The Barony has been given the go ahead to spend funds for CPR classes for
any that wish to take it. Schedule is forth coming.

Aimee needs help with the horses at Elfsea Defender, please contact her to
sign up.

Our Canton Lindenwood needs volunteers for the demo at the Irish Festival
(sp?) that is the same weekend as Crown Tournament.

It think that covers it all. Fill in where needed with locations,
addresses, phone numbers, email address, and dates. :)

--
Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
chiara at io.com