ST - Notes...

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 14 11:04:03 PDT 2000

>>> Our Canton Lindenwood needs volunteers for the demo
>>> at the Irish Festival (sp?) that is the same weekend
>>> as Crown Tournament.

Celtic Heritage Festival at the Bedford Youth Ranch (in Bedford).  Irish Festival is in March at Fair Park.  Highland Games are the first weekend in June in Arlington.

(Can you tell how I spend some of my non-SCA weekends?  <G>)

I'll be working at the Celtic Fest, probably on Sunday, but might be able to help out.  I need to know early enough to tell a houseguest to bring garb when he comes.

                          ---= Morgan