ST - Elfsea Defender

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 21 07:52:59 PDT 2000

Sent privately.

------Original Message------
From: Cherie Nolan <marguerite at ih2000.net>
To: steppes at ansteorra.org
Sent: September 21, 2000 2:51:55 PM GMT
Subject: Re: ST - Elfsea Defender

Does any one have the number for the autocrat, I can't find my black star. I think i left it at an event. Any way I would like to be able to talk to her or if some one can
call her and give her my number , i  would be sooooooo happy. :) I really need to talk to them. Marguerite

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents www.spinningwinds.com
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild  tentguild at ansteorra.org
Lady Marguerite des Fleur,
marguerite at ih2000.net