ST - reminder

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Thu Sep 28 08:00:22 PDT 2000

Howdy!

Time to start updating our information on the Doomsday. Please go to
http://www.neat-stuff.net/steppes/ and edit your entries. If we can do
this by the end of October I will actually print a paper version of the
doomsday for us. :)

It will be free to all members subscribed to the SteppesLetter and cost to
all others the cost for us to print it. This is the normal custom, keeps
the information private. :)

If you no longer want your information on the Webversion and printed
version please contact both me and Armando. If your information is not
listed please contact me for a release form so that we can post your
information.

--
Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca