ST - Lost and found

Walter Wakefield walterw at airmail.net
Thu Oct 12 13:50:25 PDT 2000

Here is a list of Items currently in the Fall Court lost and found:

1. Small wooden bowl
2. One small knife with black plastic handle
3. One dinner fork
4. One ball cap with Disney channel logo on it
5. One ceramic cup. turquoise in color

The fallowing items already have been asked about. I list them for the convience of the owners.

6. lg. wooden salad bowl with lg. wooden spoon/fork.
7. lg hex style wooden mug.
8. med. wooden mug
9. One lg. bottle of Ibuprofen

This is all I currently have for Fall Court Lost and Found. I will bring these items to business meeting and to the next populace meeting.

In service,
Agilwulf

Home: 214-351-3907 after 3:30pm before 10:00pm
e-mail:  walterw at airmail.net