ST -fabric sale

GeekGrrl geekgrrl at geekgrrl.org
Wed Oct 18 10:42:00 PDT 2000

Thank you very much, Duchess Willow, for this information!

One thing more I would ask... where is the Asian Boutique located in
Irving? I was unable to find a store by that name in the online yellow
pages I use most frequently.

Sunnifa Eiriksdottir
(BTW: In reference to the email sent to Ansteorra at large, I believe the
festival in question would be Diwali, a festival of lights and marks the
new year to some Hindu. You can read more about it by looking up 'diwali'
or 'deepavali' in any search engine.)