ST -fabric sale

willowjonbardc@juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Wed Oct 18 10:04:32 PDT 2000

Asian Boutique is on the frontage road on 183 running east  just below
O'Connor. To get to it you  have to exit on O'Connor go down the frontage
road till you  get to the underpass and double back. It is a little
shopping center on Newton. There is a India Video shop in the same
shopping center. The velvet doesn't have a sign on it. Just ask about the
3.99 and 4.99 velvet.  I had to go back and figure out the directions.
Sorry for not posting them  on my note.
willow