ST - Rhianna

penningtonhall penningtonhall at email.msn.com
Sun Nov 5 10:51:14 PST 2000

Greetings,

Rhianna is doing much better.  She is currently in rehab at Our Children's Hospice which is part of Baylor.  Physically she is doing fine.  She does have some balance problems, and some memory problems but its getting much better.  She is still weak on her left side. There is a possibility that she may go home this week.  Beth will find out more when she talks to the doctor tomorrow.

We spent most of yesterday with her.  She played Monopoly most of the afternoon with my children, and then played Nintendo.

A message from Elanor (Beth).  THANK YOU, for all of your prayers, phone calls, e-mails, cards, letters donations everything that you have done.  You have made a big difference.  Words cannot truly express how truly grateful we are for everything and everyone.

In Service

Ldy Mary Elizabeth