ST - Invitation Painting

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Wed Nov 8 10:06:17 PST 2000

Due to a change in plans, there will not be a painting session scheduled
for tomorrow night as announced at the business meeting.   I am sorry if
this causes any inconvenience to anyone.

There will be 12th Night Invitation painting next Tuesday and Thursday
evenings at my home from 7-10 PM.  The street address is 2311 Homeway
Circle, please feel free to call me at 214-321-7367 if you have any
questions or need anything.  The following link will bring up a map to
my house.

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=2311+Homeway+Circle&csz=Dallas%2C+TX+75228&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

Thanks,
Muireann