Fw: ANST - Sadness in the Land of the Sable Star

Chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Nov 9 07:23:20 PST 2000

There are many of you on this list specifically do not subscribed to the
Ansteorra list. But many of you know this Lady and Her Lord Iolo. Please
forward this note to those who know them, whether via email or by phone.

As soon as we find out where to send notes of condolences we will post them
here as well if you like.

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas