ST - Big thank you

penningtonhall penningtonhall at email.msn.com
Thu Nov 9 11:04:26 PST 2000

I wanted to take the time to say thank you to everyone at business meeting Tuesday night who,. out of the kindness of their hearts, donated money to Beth and Matt.  I was moved to tears by your generosity.

We collected $175.50 for them.  THANK YOU!!!!    I have been amazed and humbled by the outpouring of love and generosity that Beth, Matt and Rhianna have received since her accident.  They are truly blessed.

In Service

Ldy Mary Elizabeth